A successful marriage requires
falling in love many times,
always with the same person.
falling in love many times,
always with the same person.
Baby Sean
April 23, 2004
To my Grandkids
A GRANDMOTHER'S PRAYER
Oh Lord, I do not ask for much,
Eternal beauty or youth or such:
Just give me a little hand to hold
And I'll forget that I'm growing old.
I do not ask for cloudless skies,
A life that's free from tears and sighs,
Just give me a little face to kiss
And anxious moments will turn to bliss.
For what is there, really, that means so much
As little hands that reach and touch,
As little eyes that search and see
Only the best in fragile me?
So let me grow more loving and wise
By looking at life through their wide eyes.
For through these little ones, Thou hast given
This grateful grandmother a glimpse of Heaven.
Emily Tipton
Oh Lord, I do not ask for much,
Eternal beauty or youth or such:
Just give me a little hand to hold
And I'll forget that I'm growing old.
I do not ask for cloudless skies,
A life that's free from tears and sighs,
Just give me a little face to kiss
And anxious moments will turn to bliss.
For what is there, really, that means so much
As little hands that reach and touch,
As little eyes that search and see
Only the best in fragile me?
So let me grow more loving and wise
By looking at life through their wide eyes.
For through these little ones, Thou hast given
This grateful grandmother a glimpse of Heaven.
Emily Tipton
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Beauties of America
Some of you may wonder why I am just posting pictures from Yellowstone and Montana on by Blog. I was thinking that I should update my profile picture since the one that I have on the blog is from 2005 so as I was looking for a picture without lots of people in it I also ran across some scenery pictures that we took on our trip last August. I have given thought lately to how blessed I am to live in AMERICA and how much beautiful scenery there is. I don't travel very often anymore (and actually never did too much) so I wanted to post some of the places I have been and I should have also attached an explanation as to why I have done it so many months down the road. I love the beautiful scenery that America has to offer. Even if I can't go all the places I would like I can still see them through pictures and through the eyes of friends and family......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment