A successful marriage requires
falling in love many times,
always with the same person.
falling in love many times,
always with the same person.
Baby Sean
April 23, 2004
To my Grandkids
A GRANDMOTHER'S PRAYER
Oh Lord, I do not ask for much,
Eternal beauty or youth or such:
Just give me a little hand to hold
And I'll forget that I'm growing old.
I do not ask for cloudless skies,
A life that's free from tears and sighs,
Just give me a little face to kiss
And anxious moments will turn to bliss.
For what is there, really, that means so much
As little hands that reach and touch,
As little eyes that search and see
Only the best in fragile me?
So let me grow more loving and wise
By looking at life through their wide eyes.
For through these little ones, Thou hast given
This grateful grandmother a glimpse of Heaven.
Emily Tipton
Oh Lord, I do not ask for much,
Eternal beauty or youth or such:
Just give me a little hand to hold
And I'll forget that I'm growing old.
I do not ask for cloudless skies,
A life that's free from tears and sighs,
Just give me a little face to kiss
And anxious moments will turn to bliss.
For what is there, really, that means so much
As little hands that reach and touch,
As little eyes that search and see
Only the best in fragile me?
So let me grow more loving and wise
By looking at life through their wide eyes.
For through these little ones, Thou hast given
This grateful grandmother a glimpse of Heaven.
Emily Tipton
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Preston is born
September 4 brought more joy into my life as a grandmother and into the Justin Chilcote Family as they added their third boy and 4th child. It always amazes me as to what great joy and awe come when another child is added to our family. Preston Michael Chicote arrived on Friday afternoon. I slept overnight at Justin and Dani's and took Sam, Jackson and Alex to the hospital soon after the baby was born. Anyway, I wanted to post some pictures of our latest so here they are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for all the love you are showing my new sweet baby. We are loving every minute of his brand new life. Much gratefulness comes in knowing we can count on you for help AND to give love to the kids!
I have great memories of Preston's delivery day. Timing was so perfect with my time alone with Preston & Justin, and the arrival of our family to share him! Thanks for making it happen.
Love ya.
Dani
Post a Comment